Affordable Invisalign in West Palm Beach – The Pros and Cons
If you just don’t have the time or the inclination to get traditional braces, Invisalign might be the perfect solution for you. Invisalign is a brilliant alternative to clunky traditional braces, and there are numerous benefits involved in the process.
Unfortunately, while we offer outstanding pricing options for affordable Invisalign in West Palm Beach, this treatment isn’t the best solution for everyone. Here are some of the most prevalent pros and cons involved with this treatment solution.
The Pros of Invisalign
This cutting edge orthodontic technology offers several outstanding benefits:
1. Aligners are removable. This allows a patient to take them out while eating and cleaning. The removable aligners provide for much greater oral hygiene.
2. Aligners are comfortable. Since they’re molded to your teeth, the aligners are quite comfortable to wear. There are no poky wires or bulky brackets to irritate the inside of your mouth.
3. Aligners are nearly invisible. Unlike braces which can be glaring and a bit embarrassing, Invisalign is almost unnoticeable. The clear aligners are nearly undetectable – and of course, you can take them out for really special events.
4. Invisalign offers faster results. In many cases, treatment time is dramatically shortened, offering results in as little as one year.
The Cons of Invisalign
Of course, there are certain drawbacks that must be considered:
1. Aligners are removable. That means you’ve got to remember to wear them. If you can’t commit to wearing the trays for the recommended hours each day, you won’t see the results you’re aiming for.
2. Aligners may cause speech impairment. This is the case with braces too. You’ll need to adjust to having something odd in your mouth, and you may talk funny for a little while.
3. There may be slight discomfort at first. While the aligners are comfortable overall, your teeth and gums may be tender for the first few days with each new tray.
4. Costs may be higher. While we do offer amazingly affordable pricing, Invisalign is typically more expensive than traditional options.
With the small inconvenience the short-term cons of Invisalign may cause, we think the long-term benefits make it well worth it. If you would like to learn more about the affordable Invisalign solutions in West Palm Beach that Family Orthodontics has to offer, please contact us today to schedule your no cost consultation today.