Our goal at Family Orthodontics is to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer and thoroughly explain a variety of payment options to meet your needs! Treatment fees will be based on the treatment required to address each patient’s specific needs and desires. Because every patient’s treatment needs are different, it is impossible to give a fee until we have seen the patient. But not to worry, at Family Orthodontics all initial consultations are FREE, so schedule your appointment today!
- In-Office Low Down Payment with No Interest and extended monthly payment plans!
- No down payment with low monthly rate very extended payment plans are also available through contracted outside companies with adjustable monthly payments as low as $62 per month (depends on treatment and length of payments).
- Payment in full at the start of treatment. A book-keeping discount will be applied to the fee when payment is made in full.
We offer family discounts, teacher discounts, military discounts, and payment-in-full discounts!
And of course, we accept Master Card, Visa, and American Express cards for your convenience.
- We accept nearly all insurance carriers and plans!
- Unlike Dental Insurance, Orthodontic Benefits for In-Network and Out-of-Network providers are very similar!
Don’t worry if we are not on your “list” of In-Network providers for Orthodontics! In many cases you will still receive the full benefit of your orthodontic insurance in our office!
We are happy to call your insurance company to verify your benefits for you!
- Unlike Dental Insurance, most Orthodontic Insurance plans provide a One-Time, Lifetime Orthodontic Maximum Benefit, not an annual maximum.
Therefore it is very important to choose Dr. Danny Bass so that he can do the treatment once and do it right, at the right time! If you use your insurance benefit for a phase I treatment, you will likely have no benefit for the second phase. Dr. Danny Bass will explain to you the benefits and risks of initiating treatment at different times.
- If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs!
- We take the hassle and guess work out of your orthodontic insurance for you!
Once you provide us with your insurance information, we will call and confirm your benefits, and take care of all the billing paperwork for you!
- Orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
Please bring all your insurance information with you on your first visit so we can best assist you!