The world of orthodontic treatment has seen amazing technological advancements. From the equipment we use to the core materials in our tools and products, very few things remain unchanged. By keeping up with the ever-advancing world of orthodontic medicine, we are able to provide cutting-edge service and a wide variety of option to each of our patients.
As a graduate of the University of Florida, Dr. Danny is a highly trained orthodontic specialist with a wide range of skill in treating all types of orthodontic conditions. He is focused on moving with advances in the orthodontic field and his whole team is constantly continuing their education in order to provide the very best service available.
What does it mean to be “high tech”?
So what does a high tech orthodontic practice look like? When you become a patient at Family Orthodontics, you can expect to be treated with modern services and cutting-edge equipment, including:
- Digital x-ray machines – This prevents your exposure to excessive radiation and allows us to capture high-quality diagnostic images in a short amount of time.
- Invisalign and Invisalign Teen – Straighten your teeth with invisible, removable trays!
- Damon System Braces – Straighten your teeth using gentle, efficient force.
- 3-D patient education – We’ll help you understand each phase of your treatment with fascinating 3-D videos
- Digital charting and scheduling – Our office is organized and highly efficient to make sure that your time is respected.
Come and see for yourself!
Come on in and find out what makes Dr. Danny a truly high tech orthodontist in Wellington. Give us a call at 561.762.6200, and schedule your complimentary consultation. We’d love to serve you, so give us chance to show you what we’re all about!